Reputation management on the Internet – this is not an easy task and requires innovative approaches and quick responses to a changing environment. Promotional tools and key messages for the Internet audience differ from tools and messages in the offline environment.
An important component of promotion on the Internet - engaging consumers in positive discussions about the brand, because today’s reviews about your company on the Internet can both contribute to its prosperity as well as destroy it.
Reputation Management (SERM) includes:
- Monitoring and analyzing of reputational issues (quantity and quality of the reviews about a company, product or service of various resources)
- Selection of thematic platforms and forums for further work
- Preparation and publication of positive feedback on the target sites
- Promotion of pages and sites with positive reviews
- The exclusion of negative reviews from search results
- Neutralization of negativity on the Internet